We are excited to reopen our office starting June 1, 2020. Your health and safety have always been our top priority and we implemented many new changes to keep patients and staff safe. The entire staff have all been tested and certified as healthy from Covid-19 this past week. We have incorporated HEPA Air Purifiers with UV-C filtration throughout the office. We will be using the most up to date Infection Control practices and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in our office.
Our new office protocols follow the recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), California Dental Association (CDA) and California Department of Public Health (CDPH). We are going above and beyond what is required to minimize your exposure and keep us all safe as possible.
We have implemented the following new protocols for your next appointment:
- Stay in car and call/text us when you have arrived for your appointment. We will let you know when you can come inside.
- Bring a completed Patient Waiver and Consent Form (downloaded here)
- Please wear a face covering before entering the building.
- We will be asking some pre-screening questions, offer hand sanitizer and take your Temperature.
- We will have you rinse with a peroxide disinfectant oral rinse before and after any procedures for 60 seconds.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. For any questions or concerns, please call our office at 408-923-5715 or visit our website at www.sinsayfamilydental.com.
Thank you for your confidence. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Charmaine Sinsay DMD